|Developer(s)||Power Software Ltd.|
|Features||CD / DVD / Blu-ray Burning and Imaging|
AnyBurn is a lightweight and professional CD / DVD / Blu-ray burning software developed by Power Software Ltd. It provides a free and complete solution for burning and disc imaging. It only require Intel Pentium 166 MHz or above, 64 MB memory, and at least 10MB hard disk space. It supports for all version of Windows operating system includes Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
- Burn all CD / DVD / Blu-ray disc image files.
- Backup or add files and folders to CD, DVD, or Bluray disc.
- Burn Audio CD which can be played in regular CD player from mp3, m4a, ape, flac, wma files…
- Rip Audio CD to MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, WAV files.
- Copy disc using sector by sector method.
- Create image files from hard disk files or CD / DVD / BD discs.
- Convert disc image files between various formats.
- Create bootable USB drive for Windows 7, 8, 10, or Linux.
- Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
Optical disc authoring, including DVD and Blu-ray Disc authoring is the process of assembling source material, video, audio or other data into the proper logical volume format to then be recorded (“burned”) onto an optical disc (typically a compact disc or DVD).