|Type||Firewall, Security Software|
|Features||Full Featured Professional Firewall, Protect Privacy|
Free Firewall from Evorim is a full featured professional firewall that protects against the threats of the Internet. This software control every program on your computer by permit or deny access to the Internet. It notifies you when applications want to access the Internet in the background without your knowledge. In Paranoid mode, no software can access on the Internet or network, without your prior consent. Users have full control over the flow of data out of the system and into.
In computing, a firewall is a network security system that monitors and controls incoming and outgoing network traffic based on predetermined security rules. A firewall typically establishes a barrier between a trusted internal network and untrusted external network, such as the Internet. Free Firewall Features:
- Free Firewall from Evorim prevent attackers from gaining access to your computer by exploiting security vulnerabilities.
- Protect yourself from a remote access and control of your system and access to your personal information.
- Protect yourself, your privacy and your personal data, by preventing the intruded malware from access to the Internet.
- Prevent that viruses and worms spread on the network.
- Individually regulate the access to the network and Internet per application. Allow access to the Internet only those programs, you unconditionally trust.
- If a non-regulated program wants to access the Internet, you will receive immediately a notification with which you can permit or block the Internet access.
- In Paranoid mode, no software can access on the Internet or network, without your prior consent. Only applications you trust get Internet access.
- In Credulous mode, all applications will have access to the Internet or network until you explicitly prohibit it.
Download Free firewall
Free firewall is not only a full-featured firewall, but provides additional features to protect your privacy against attackers. Prevent that tracking services on web sites analyze your surfing habits. The firewall prevents calls to statistics and analysis services on Internet pages, which log the user behavior in the background.