|Operating System||Windows (XP,Vista,7,8,10)|
|Features||Lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray Burning|
ImgBurn is a Free and Lightweight optical disc authoring software created by Lightning UK. It allows the recording of many types of CD, DVD and Blu-Ray images to recordable media. This program burn files and data directly to CD or DVD. It supports many low level drive access interfaces. This allows it to operate on almost all Windows platforms.
ImgBurn has several “Modes”, each one for performing a different task. Read a disc to an image file, Create an image file from files on your computer or network, or you can write the files directly to a disc, Write an image file to a disc, Verify or Check a disc is 100% readable, and Discovery, Put your drive / media to the test. It Used in combination with DVD Info Pro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing.
- Supports a wide range of image file formats including BIN, CCD, CDI, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI.
- Burn Audio CD’s from any file type supported via DirectShow / ACM including AAC, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP4, MPC, OGG, PCM, WAV, WMA and WV.
- Build DVD Video discs, HD DVD Video discs, and Blu-ray Video discs with ease.
- Supports Unicode folder/file names, so you shouldn’t run in to any problems if you’re using an international character set.
- Image queue provides support for burning several images with minimum interaction.
- Relatively lightweight compared to similar programs, under 1.8MB for all installed features.
ImgBurn is a very flexible application with several advanced features that are often lacking in other tools, especially when it comes to burning DVD Video discs. It supports all the latest drives without the need for updates (including book type / bit setting / advanced settings on many of the major ones. Whilst ImgBurn is designed to work perfectly straight out of the box, advanced users will appreciate just how configurable it is.